Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SLASSesment or VWAG

Hello everyone,

Our next meeting is Friday April 24th at 7 am/8am/9am/10 am....

Well if you are following my blog you can see that I have strayed a bit into music ..which I love and enjoyed immensely the last couple of days. I can't wait to see who shows up next...well there I go.

Anyway Assessment is at the forefront of what we do in education to ensure that we are justified in what we are doing and that students are learning! So Assessment in Second Life marches on.

Possible agenda for Friday/s meeting?

1. Review of what we discuss last time see minute below
2. What do we mean by assessment in SL..what do we need to know to justify what we are doing?
3. What is available
4. What are the questions
and how do we measure

Any other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment